Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Life is a Picnic!

Good Morning!
I hope all is well with you ! My card today is for our sister swap! Carol set the challenge for this month! She wanted a picnic theme! I'm not mailing these to you guys since you will be here at my house in just a few weeks! {can't wait, just a little excited} I dug through everything I had and couldn't come up with a thing! Then at the bottom of a pile back in the deep dark corner I found it.... lady bug picnic! PERFECT! I love these little whimsical images! Makes for a fun card! I even used some of my hoarded Washington apple dp, it's almost gone )0=
 Well that's it for me today!
{{{Hugs}}}
Patti

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Patti,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Jessie said...

I love it Patti, it's so yummy and summery!

Patti J said...

Very cute, Patti! Mmmm....love watermelon, don't you? Thanks for sharing :)

Carol said...

CUUUTE! Can you believe I'm struggling with my own challenge.....you rocked it!

loz said...

Fantastic card Patti..Loz

lostinpaper said...

This is just too cute Patti! You have chosen the perfect DP for that fun image!

Sue said...

fabulous card Patti,with the bright colours this just oozes fun! :)

redwasher1 said...

Awesome!!! Perfect DP with your image!!

Stef H said...

oh how fun! i love the background paper. look like mosaics!

wishing you a fun-filled, safe and truly blessed holiday weekend.

hugs :)

craftieodmae said...

how awesome is that!!!!! Now I want watermelon LOL

MiamiKel said...

ooh how sweet it is! what a fun card and super paper top match this cutie ....summer is definitely hete with this cutie!! xoxo

Liz Williams said...

Life is a picnic and LOVE a sweet feast!! Love this adorable summery card!

Terri J said...

How cute is this?? Love that little ladybug!

Mary said...

What a sweet card....good job girl! Have fun with your friends, I know you will.

Kelly said...

What a fun card! Great colors and such a cute image!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Such a cute image, Love the dp too.

Marion said...

Now that is one cute image!