Thursday, December 1, 2011

Say it With....


Good Afternoon!
It's time for another fun filled challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps! I have 2 projects to share with you today! The 1st is a simple little item for my daughter. She LOVES to decorate everything and this will hang in her car!

This was hard to get a picture of! I finally hung it up on my cork board (0=  To create this I used MME holly jolly dp and Ornamental Christmas. I also used sultana sprinkles and natural twisted paper cord! It really is cute IRL!

This is a little mini album {I've wanted to make one of these for a very long time} made into a calender. Super simple and I will be making many more ! You can see the tutorial here. I used cheerful treat dp and daisy delight to decorate this little jewel. You can find free printable calenders here.
Be sure and check out the rest of the DT to see their beautiful creations!

About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.

How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺

19 comments:

Patti J said...

Wowee, Patti! Great calendar! What a fun project for the challenge. You rock, my friend! This is totally amazing!!!!

MiamiKel said...

NOw this is super fabby in every way! That calendar just made me do a triple take! Unbelievably fabulous from the colors to the paper choice, design - the whole idea is just wonderful for both projects. Super inspiring!!

Kylie said...

LOVE both of your projects, Patti!
LOVE your hanging ornament, how very clever and loving your calendar mini album, I'll have to give one a try lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

A Consuming Passion said...

ooooh I want me one of those calendars......Love yours and your beautiful hanging ornament!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Stamps and Paper said...

Two super projects Patti love the idea of the car one and the album is just great...


Anne

Glenda said...

Wow, I do love that calendar! Might just have to do one of those!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is a lucky girl, I just love this hanging 'thingy'! Great little calendar book, too!

loz said...

Fantastic projects Patti.. LOVE the calendar idea..Loz

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I may just have to case both of these cuties! Thanks for the inspiration, sista!

redwasher1 said...

Patti, wow, these are stunning!!!

Jessie said...

Both projects are amazing!!! I especially love the calendar, awesome idea!

Stef H said...

a christmas car ornament!!! i LOVE it! and i love that calendar too! love the idea of a calendar more than photos! you are soooooooo creative!

hugs :)

Selma said...

Two great projects Patti. I always want to make a calendar and maybe I can get this one done. Super fantastic.

Janice M said...

What fun projects Patti! That will look pretty hanging in your DD's car!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a fab Xmassy decoration for a car! And as for the mini album... it is just fantastic!!

Mary said...

Patti, great album.....I haven't been here in a bit, and I missed your announcement about being published....WOW what a great success! Good job! If I don't see you before....Happy Holidays.

Colleen said...

Patti,
The hanging for your daughter is just beautiful. I would have never thought of that. Now you have thought of it for me LOL. What a neat project.
Love that calender too.

Sue said...

what an amazing festive gift for your daughter, it will look awesome in her car! :)

Marion said...

What a creative hanger Patti! I would never think to make something like this! Great mini album as well!