Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Tris...

Good Morning!
Sorry I've been MIA... I've been busy,busy,busy! Seems everyone wants to be pretty for Christmas! This card is for another gdaughter. I actually got hooked on stamping 3 yrs ago making a card for this kid! This gdaughter is almost a tom~boy. She  plays every sport in school {very well} ! She also loves to fish and hunt! She does clean up very well and is drop dead gorgeous in a dress and makeup!
My card base is riding hood red layered with very vanilla and well worn dp. The sentiment is from happiest birthday wishes. The packages are just scraps of paper! I love how this turned out... it's kinda funky fun!
Challenges:
Stampavie And More  #158 red.
Shelly's Images  anything goes.
The Crafty Pad   #152 anything but Christmas.
The Corrosive Challenges  #139 anything but Christmas.
Sparkles Forum  anything but a Christmas card.
OSAAT  #93 anything goes.
Have a super great day! I will be doing hair for 12 hrs straight today )0=

16 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Great card -- I know she'll adore it! I thought it was a fireplace at first until my eyes focused (just got up!) and I saw the presents!!

Stef H said...

another patti beauty!

hugs :)

Glenda said...

Good luck with your 12 hours! It makes my feet hurt just thinking about it! Love the card especially the little bows!

craftieodmae said...

12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! Slow down or you'll drop! Love the card and I know she will too!!!!

Darlene said...

What a clever creation ... looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining our "CELEBRATE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Colleen said...

Patti,
You come up with the coolest ideas. This is perfect and I really love that Birthday stamp. I hope your is great even with work.

Anonymous said...

Such a fab funky design! She will love it.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and find some time to play this busy holiday season!
ps Good luck with your 12 hour marathon.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

loz said...

This is SUPER Fabulous Patti..Loz

Regan said...

Fun card! The presents are cute! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge and good luck with the design team call! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Selma said...

Great birthday card and sounds perfect for this GD. Hope you get some breaks during your long day - maybe Santa needs to bring you a foot massager! Have a very Merry Christmas.

redwasher1 said...

Another beautiful card Patti, oh, I so remember those days and how my feet would hurt!!!!Hope you can kick back now and enjoy the holidays with your family!!! Merry Christmas, my friend!!!

Mary said...

Patti, what a great card and one that can be for either a girl or boy, young or old....great idea one I may have to borrow, if it's ok with you...Have a wonderful Christmas and a great holiday season. I look forward to seeing you often during the coming year. Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is so clever! she is going to love it!!!!
hope you are getting some time to put your feet up and relax..hmmmm Christmas is in one more day - probably not! but then there's Monday...get in a recliner and refuse to move (-:

Merry Christmas my dear sweet friend -has been quite a year hasnt it (-:

CraftinGranny said...

Oh my, your feet and legs are going to need a reflexology session....lol She is gonna love this fab and funky card from granny, a unique design and fits her to a tee from your description of her. Sounds like my 13, soon to be 14 year old GD.

Blessing to you and yours and a very Merry Christmas. "Hugs"

Unknown said...

It's very Funky Fun!!! Love it.