Monday, January 31, 2011

Bit By the Bug!

My name twin the other Patty Sue has bestowed this blog award on me. She is such a sweetie... if you haven't visited her blog you need to. The lady can color like no other! Thanks Patty Sue 2!
Here are the conditions that you need to meet to participate.
You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favorite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged. I was tagged by: Done!

The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers. This is the hard part passing it on as ALL you fellow crafting bloggers but I have chosen the following people:Please pop over an show these ladies and show them some love!

Laurel's Crafty Retreat
Stamps and Paper
WeeBee Stampin

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks Patti! I'll be posting this award up soon! :)