Monday, October 18, 2010

Northern Hearts

 Good Morning!
Taeler and I had a blast yesterday.  She stayed in
my craft room and colored most of the day! We 
are stopping at her house when I take her to school...
she has no idea her dad is home. Jami had to pick him
up in the Seattle area yesterday. Seattle is 6hrs away.
Daniel will go to school and pick up the other 2 kids
this afternoon. This boy is the glue that anchors this
family. He was going to pick Taeler up too but she
is homesick and needs to see her mom before school!

I am really happy with how this card turned out! I used
the new set northern hearts from SU... LOVE IT! My
dp is holiday joy. I am entering in these challenges:
That's it for today! See you tomorrow!

16 comments:

Patti P. said...

Patti, what a beautiful card. I love that set, not sure I remember seeing it but you sure made a wonderful card with it. Tfs.

Auntie Em said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the embellies.
I always find it more fun crafting with some of my little buddies and sounds like you do too. They have such great ideas and imaginations!!!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Patti J said...

What a pretty card, Patti! Very elegant looking, and I am loving the colors! Can't wait to hear 'the rest of the story' later, and hopefully see pics of Taeler when she realizes her daddy's home! Hugs...

Stef H said...

oh wow! this is another patti pretty! i love it!

hugs :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very elegant, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Janice M said...

Very pretty card Patti! I LOVE that DP.

Ros said...

So elegant ...ong with us at CCCB

A Consuming Passion said...

That's a beatiful image Patti ....... Lovely card!

loz said...

Stunning card and colours Patti..Give Taeler a BIG hug from us..Loz

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You and I must be on a different time schedule these days. I come by and look and nothing....then when I get to come back there are a zillion comments like it's been here forever! Beautiful Christmas card, Patti! Just don't want you to think you are an after thought! You are #1 on my visit list! Shhh, don't tell Olga or Linda P.

Selma said...

Very pretty card. I really like the stamped image.

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

this is so darling...love all it's charm!

craftieodmae said...

Keep us updated. I'm excited for them. By the way, the card is gorgeous!

Jo said...

A very elegant card, beautiful :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at sweet stampin
Jo xx

Lori said...

I like how this came out too! Beautiful colors and sketch.