Thursday, August 5, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning!
I hope all is well with you today! I just have to say I love SU paper! I love that I can grab coordinating colors and they match perfectly! It just makes designing a card so much easier. My card base is cherry cobbler layered with very vanilla and love letter dp.My stamped image is from perfect punches. When I first saw this image I knew it would look great embossed in gold.... and it does :)!Well that's it for today! See you tomorrow!
~Hugs~
Patti

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is very elegant! The extra step with the top just help take your card to the next level. Great desinging as always. :)

Betty Benton said...

i do love that embossed sentiment!!

loz said...

So beautiful Patti. I love the DP...Loz

Kelly said...

Gorgeous Patti, absolutely gorgeous! I love your choice of paper and the gold embossing says Christmas like nothing else can! Great card!