Thursday, July 8, 2010

Icecream the Artful INKables way!

Good Morning!
Are you staying cool? We aren't near as warm as some are...
but we're warm for us :-) My card today uses another new
set from Artful INKables called "Spot On Summer". This is a fun, fun 
set! Each image is designed to use buttons or some other kind
 of circle on the image.
Huge Clearance Sale at Artful INKables!

I used stickles for my ice cream... I squished it so it would kinda
look creamy! Squishing is a professional term you know! Squish,
to be squished and squishing all apply ! LOL! Check out AI's new
release... you won't be disappointed!
Today is my younger sis's Birthday! Be sure to pop over and wish
Carol a big ole Happy Birthday! That's it for me today! Stay cool!
~Hugs~
Patti

14 comments:

loz said...

Super cute card Patti. Could you send some sun our way as it is Freezing here..Loz

Stef H said...

oh super! and only a single scoop! i have have one! lol

hugs :)

Janice M said...

What a yummy card Patti!! Love the stickles fpr the ice cream.

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for serving up ice cream cones. Love the flavor of that background paper. How delicious!!!
Nice job of squishing!!!

Betty Benton said...

Why do I have the urge to get up and head for the freezer? Terrific ice cream card!!

Kim said...

We are melting where I live so your ice cream card looks cool and delicious!

Kerrie said...

Yummy ..... just cute as!

Melissa said...

Wow! Beautiful Job!!

craftieodmae said...

now how did I miss this beauty??? Looks cool and refreshing!

Payne Holler Cards said...

it's 7:45 am and I need an ice cream!!!
love your Squishing - since it's now done...guess you could say it's "squashed"...heeeheeeheee!

Jennie said...

This is so cute and yep, I need some ICE CREAM!!!
Of course "squishing" is a technical term that we stampers totally understand, LOL!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, Patti, this looks so yummy, I could just take a lick! ...the other Patty S

MissBFashion said...

Beautiful card!!!

Sara de HC.

Kelly said...

OMG what a great card! The ice cream cones look good enough to eat...love how you made them look so REAL! YUMMY!