Monday, May 3, 2010

MOJO 137

Well I'm back with a Mojo card! I needed something to get my
juices going I tell ya! I had to run after supplies so I stopped at
Joann's! New paper... that always helps! I think while Carol was
here is sucked the life out of my Mojo! LOL!

This is a pretty CAS card for me, but I had to start somewhere... LOL!
My card base is Gina K pure luxury white layered with dp from a mat stack!
My cupcakes are stickers and the sentiment is from a new set called
"Vintage Labels". The focal image  is actually just dp. Pretty simple!
Have a super day!
~Hugs~
Patti

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Isn't it preety! Made it home safe, thanks,

redwasher1 said...

Well it looks like your mojo is back!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh this is yummy!!! Great Job with the sketch Patti!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh FUN great way to use that paper!!

Carol said...

Beautiful as usual.......didn't mean to suck your MOJO, but it is never gone for long! Thanks again for the good time, I'm still smiling about the glasses in CDA....:o)

Kelly said...

Yummy! What a fabulous card. Love the paper!

Lori said...

What a yummy, card! Looks a lot harder than you described, way to go!

Selma said...

Makes me hungry for chocolate. Great birthday card. Are you getting blown away over there?

Debbie Henderson said...

So love the browns!! Cute use of the cupcakes!

Kerrie said...

Yum yum... love chocolate, glad your mojo is back, and back in time for mojo monday!

Jessie said...

Sooooo yummy!

Payne Holler Cards said...

always love a chocolate card!!!