Monday, May 17, 2010

Magical Monday

Good Magical Morning!
Today at TMITA/PCC Nilla is our hostess! She wants us to be inspired!
This is her inspiration piece:

It's a beauty! I used the Tulips image from Paper Cupcakes. I love doing
flower cards! Here is what I came up with!
I have to tell you I really like how this turned out! Today is Sue's last
post for TMITA/PCC. We are sure going to miss your beautiful creations
on our team Sue.... but be warned, I will continue to stalk you! You can't
get away! LOL! Pop over to TMITA/PCC and play along! We would 
love to have you!
~Hugs~
Patti

11 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah you should be pleased with this card Patti......it's a beauty. I love this little image and your background paper is perfect. See you round the blogs!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous Patti...absolutlety gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous, the tulips almost look real!

craftieodmae said...

well ain't that gorgeous! I just made a card last night using that dp, great minds I guess!

Stef H said...

wow! absolutely gorgeous! you made that bouquet look just like the picture! gorgeous!!!

Carol said...

So pretty! You have been a busy girl! Looks like your mojo is rolling!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pattie, gorgeous backing paper and love the two Nesties matted onto each other.

Pat xx

Betty Benton said...

Your bouquet of tulips is lovely, Patti!

Lori said...

Fantastic tulips, Patti! Great take on the inspiration photo. Hugs, Lori

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card. I love the paper and your coloring is supberb!
"Hugs" Granny

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love your Nestie layering!

Nilla said...

Lovely card, love the DP and you colored the tulips beautifully! Hugs Nilla