Monday, May 10, 2010

Magical Monday CAS

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I did... I sat in front of the T.V. and watched 3 chick flicks in a row! Anyone that knows me. know that's not normal! I maybe watch 3 movies a year... LOL! Ok, onto Magical Monday! Sue is our hostess this week and she wants CAS:

Let's do a CAS card.....clean and simple

1. Clean: the design is uncluttered with lots of white or open space. Simple: having a clear focal point without a lot going on to detract from it.
OR
2. simple in design regardless of the number of embellishments or how long it takes to color, stitch or to use a special technique
OR
3. can be copied and mass produced fairly quickly… usually without a lot of coloring, layers, embellishments, tools and/or techniques
OR
4. any combination of the above
I chose uncluttered with lots of white space.
I love this image! So simple and clean. Makes for a perfect CAS card! The winner this week at TMITA/PCC gets to take a trip to Paper Cupcakes and pick an image of their choice! Nina is so generous! Pop over to TMITA/PCC and play along... we'd love to have ya! I'll see you soon with a Mojo card ( I hope)!
~Hugs~
Patti

12 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the elegant simplicity of this Patti, just beautiful!

Kelly said...

Great card Patti! Love the image and is perfect when you want something clean and simple!

Kerrie said...

Hey lounge lizzard (LOL) .... lovely CAS card, very pretty!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous card, gf! Gonna go check out the challenge!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful CAS card Patti - Just a hint of yellow edging is so stunning - BEautiful!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this card...really shows off the image. Colors are perfect.

Terri said...

You sat and watched 3 movies?!?!? On one day???
Did I miss something??? I want proof!!! This is not the natural order of the western world, as I know it, and this is just the sort of thing that will push me over the edge!!! And trust me, if I go over the edge, it won't be pretty!!! I hope you enjoyed yourself and had a great day!!!

Nilla said...

Oh, it´s adorable! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Seongsook Duncan said...

Patti, it is beautiful. I love the image and your coloring. Simple and clean and elegant! Thanks for inspiring!

Lori said...

This is a beautiful CAS. The image is so simple yet effective!

craftieodmae said...

It sure is pretty! I like CAS.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is a beauty!! hope I get to play soon...I need to CASE your CAS!!!