Monday, March 15, 2010

Time for Prayer.

Good Monday Morning!

This is my second post as GD for A Fairy Creative Place!
Today I have a card using the new set Time for Prayer. This
is 'a great set! So versatile! Laura's new sets are the bomb!
I made a flap card to show case the versatility if this set!


This card was so much fun! My card base is pink passion layered with
whisper white and kaleidoscope dp! (my new fav). My inside image was
colored with SU markers and re-inkers! Check out Creative Clears Stamps
for a great selection of affordable stamps!
Have yourself a great day!
~Hugs~ Patti




5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

How awesome!!! Love that set!

Kelly said...

How did I miss this one...I guess I was so impressed with your shutter card. This is such a cutie, love the image!

Payne Holler Cards said...

you are perfect fit with these stamps! saw it on the CCS blog and its fantastic!!!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, Patti, I love this card! The dp is fantastic, and your coloring/highlighting is superb. This flap card is so cool!

Nina said...

seen this image on Olga's blog and thought is was soo cute, lovely card in showcasing it too!