Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Easter!

Good Morning!
I hope all is well with you! It's almost the end of the
already.... wow it went fast! I had a super great day
yesterday! One of my clients bought  10 cards of mine!
Yea! That just means I have more stampin money!
So cool! My card today is just cause I wanted to 
make a card! No challenge, no DT, no nothin, 
just because!

My card base is perfect plum layered with embossed
whisper white. My focal image is from DD Toile Blossoms 
and Well Scripted. Thanks so much for dropping by!
Have a great day!
~Hugs~
Patti

14 comments:

Jessie said...

It's so beautiful and elegant!

craftieodmae said...

and isn't it gorgeous! Love the image and sentiment!!! Yep, it's almost the end of already LOL

Payne Holler Cards said...

gotta love those "just because" cards! this one is so elegant - that image is perfect!

Carol said...

Wowzer! Beautiful, just because. Those cards are the most satisfying for me. Have a great day!

Deb said...

wow, what a beautiful card Patti. Love the sponging, the image, the layout and the embossing, gorgeous!!

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Patti! Love the circle within the other Nesties. Awesome design and love the embossed background. Don't you love adding to the stamp stash :o) I know my Paypal has been very happy lately with what I have been able to sell...

Betty Benton said...

Lovely! Beautiful image, sentiment and embossed cs!! Congrats on the sale!

loz said...

Your "Just Because" card is beautiful Patti. LOL..Loz

jjcreations said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Absolutley gorgeous!!!! really sums up this card Patti.....I love the colours, the embossing everything!!!

Lori said...

Oh, Patti, this is amazing! The image goes so well with the script for Happy Easter!

Kelly said...

Oh my Patti, this is gorgeous! I love the colors you used. It is absolutely stunning!

Kerrie said...

Patti, this is awesome..... love the embossing, so elegant..

redwasher1 said...

I love all your cards!! This is one of my favorites!!