Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch

 

 Good Afternoon!
          I've had enough of spackle and spring cleaning!  I had to go into my
craft room and play a little! I was in need of a "thank you" card so why not
do a challenge to create one? I used the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge.
My card base is very vanilla layered with hakiu dp. I used a little flower from
Any Birdie Home. This is one of the new releases at Artful Inkables.
My sentiment is from Oval All. Well back to work! See you tomorrow with
Magical Monday and Mojo Monday! My favorite day of the week! 
~Hugs~ Patti

8 comments:

Lori said...

Just getting ready to wind down and checked my dashboard one more time. This is a lovely thank you card, the dp really makes a statement! Your ribbon and bows are the best!

Kerrie said...

gorgeous card Patti, and thanks for your lovely comments on my cards....

CraftinGranny said...

Great card Patti! Love those colors and the paper with the button embellies.... You do just great work it's always a pleasure to visit.
"Hugs" Granny

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a great card Patti - love the stamped and cut flowers!!

loz said...

Georgeous card and lovely colours Patti..Hugs..Loz

craftieodmae said...

you amaze me GF! this is awesome!

Kelly said...

GORGEOUS! I love the layout of this card and the paper is perfect!

Kym Weber said...

OMG, gorgeous! Absolutely love it! You're done a fantastic job!

~Hugs~Kym