Saturday, January 30, 2010

Goin Green Post it!

Good Morning!
Guess what Sue.... My mojo was still here in Idaho! All it had to do was get some new SU goodies! LOL! My project today was just plain fun! You know when you get a credit card offer in the mail.... and there's that business letter size cardboard in the envelope? Well I made a post it note holder out of one. Is that green or what? My note holder is decorated on both sides. I simply used welcome neighbor dp, added a little ribbon and there you have it!

 Thanks so much for dropping by! Have a 
great weekend!
~ Hugs ~
Patti

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well aren't you the clever one! I'm waiting on a Stampin Up order. I ordered 3 ink pads, 2 packs of paper and got that punch free that was in the small catalog. then yesterday Becky said I could of ordered the corner punch that goes with it, LOL, now I have something to order next month LOL

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh this is too clever - love the punched out 'notes' on the bottom and those cute houses!!
Perhaps I need some new stuff to get me motivated again!!!

Terri said...

Yep....that's green all right!!!

Jessie said...

Patti, this is just fantastic!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Really cute, Patti! I noticed you have become a business woman! WTG! Hope you have good luck.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these cute post-it note holders! How adorable, Patti!

Carol said...

Cute! Quick and easy gift idea too! You greenie, you!!

Lori said...

Super! Glad your mojo came back, this is fabulous, a great little gift idea. Green all the way, good for you, Patti.

Betty Benton said...

Terrific project!! A beautiful way to recycle!!

Carol said...

Like the pic for Pattis Piks.......very eye-catching!

Kerrie said...

Great idea Patti!

Deb said...

Well how pretty is this Patti!! Love the colours you've used as well!!

Kym Weber said...

What a fabulous idea! Love it! You're so clever! Very pretty post-it-note holders!
Hugs, Kym

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very cute and a great idea - go green!

Kelly said...

These are too cute what a great idea, so creative!