Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Color Dare 53

Good Morning!

It's Color Dare time! Fun colors this week!
Old Olive
Not Quite Navy
Bordering Blue
Certainly Celery
Soft Suede


We are to try and use at least 4 of the colors!
I used not quite navy, bordering blue, soft suede
and old olive. I just couldn't squeeze in certainly
celery! My card base is soft suede layered with
not quite navy and whisper white. I created my
own background with polka dots and paisley. I
love that old stamp set! My focal image is from
the same set! Well that's it for today!
Have a wonderful day!
~ Hugs ~
Patti
Available for sale here

13 comments:

Kelly said...

My goodness Patti, this is gorgeous! Love that paper!

Lori said...

Absolutely gorgeous Patti! I love how crisp and clean the card is. Great use of the colors!

craftieodmae said...

How gorgeous!! It's been busy at work this week, so looking forward to the weekend so I can stamp!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love how you used the colors.

Liz Williams said...

Love the fun paisley background you created with these colors. A great card, Patti!

Betty Benton said...

Pretty card!You make great dp!!

Carol said...

I like your DP too, great idea! Good way to get all those colors in! Have a good one!

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card Patti, just love the DP.

Lori said...

Fantastic job on this Patti! I love this set as well, thanks for highlighting it.

Jennie said...

Great design Patti! I love this stamp set too and the "happy". Nice take on the challenge.

Lori said...

Check out my blog, I have something for you!

A Consuming Passion said...

Great card Patti......love everything about it.

Payne Holler Cards said...

your card is so cheery! I have this set somewhere LOL