Thursday, November 12, 2009

Over the Top!


I received this award from Olga! Thanks so much GQSR! Your "over the top"! I have to answer a few questions for you!

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? naturally curly!
3. Your mother? Post Falls Id
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your fave food? food
6. Your dream last night? didn't have one
7. Your fave drink? herbal tea
8. Your dream/goal? leg press 300 lb by end of Nov.
9. What room are you in? lobby at work
10. Your hobby? Making cards
11. Your fear? losing my Dh or one of my kids
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? right where I am now in my life!
13. Where you were last night? gym
14. Something that you aren’t? fake
15. Muffins? whole grain
16. Wish List Item? new dishwasher!
17. Where did you grow up? N. Idaho
18. Last thing you did? my hair
19. What are you wearing? jeans, sweater
20. Your TV? NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Stamp TV hee,hee!
21. Your Pets? Cocapoo "Molly" peak-a-shit " Baxter" see a theme? Cat " Bandit"
22. Friends? Almost everyone I meet!
23. Your Life? Over the top "wonderful"
24. Your Mood? positively content
25. Missing Someone? My kids
26. Vehicle? Chevy Colorado, 74 super beetle
27. Something your not wearing? I'm wearing everything, I'm at work!
28. Your fave store? craft stores of all kinds!
29. Your fave color? red
30. Last time you laughed? This morning! Usually all day long!
31. Last time you cried? In the last month, but don't remember why! (menopause!)
32. Your best friend? DH
33. One place that I go to over and over? work
34. One person who emails regularly? DD
35. Fave place to eat? Arby's
36. Facebook? Nope!

I have to choose five people to pass this Award on to: Since Olaga and Mary Anne have pretty much the same friends as I do I'm not going to double this up on people! Sorry! Oh wait my little sister needs a new award! She does such a great job with her blog and the examiner.... she get's my vote!
Carol, blog
examiner

5 comments:

Victoria said...

fun reading about you Patti

Victoria
x

loz said...

WOW. such a lot of info about you Patti. It is interesting to learn about you....Loz

Lori said...

Very cool!

craftieodmae said...

OMG! She works out! I use to run a Nautilus room at work, I hate working out! I say I'm getting old (59) eat sleep and enjoy life and the heck with body building for now! LOL You go girl! We could watch TV 2gether, a Cat named Bandit, what where you thinking?, Leg press 300 lbs, man what a women, I'll wear the damn hat just don't hurt me LOL.

Payne Holler Cards said...

so impressed! leg press 300 lbs!! I agree with Olga, what a woman!!!!