Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MTSC 48

Good Morning!
I hope all is well out there in cyberspace! I have combined three challenges today!



My card base is Gina K luxury white cut to 3 1/2 X 8 1/2. I layered chocolate chip, real red and whisper white. My focal image is from Of the Earth. I colored the flowers with real red and always artichoke. I really tried to step outside the box with this card! It's pretty clean with all that white space, and I really like it! LOL!

Have yourself a super day!
Patti

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You have got to be the QUEEN of combinding challenges! You are AWESOME! Your cards are too!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Agree with Olga. I think we should challenge you with doing 5 or more challenges in 1....up for that?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so pretty, Patti! Love the color combo and you're choice of stamps!

loz said...

This is so beautiful Patti. I love the colours..Loz

Lori said...

Loving how you stamped the flowers! Wow! This card did turn out fantastic, I must agree.

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card, I love the white space too. The red bow looks fabulous

Victoria
x

Patti J said...

Beautimus, my friend!!!! Love the red! Great job!

Unknown said...

Crisp, clean and totally scrummy! You did Mercy's sketch, (and the other challenges) proud Patti!
Viv xx

A Consuming Passion said...

Great job Patti! sometimes less is more and you've got just enough on this card ..... it's stunning!

Unknown said...

patti...this is gorgeous! i love the pop of red up against the satrk white...stunning!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a fantastic job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Kym Weber said...

Ohhh, your card is gorgeous! Love the layout and the colors are fabulous! Very stunning!