Monday, November 30, 2009

Mojo 115 & Cas 43



                 Good Mojo Monday!

             What a great sketch to jump start one's mojo! My card of coarse is for Mojo Monday... it's also for SCS CAS 43. Cas 43 is to remake a card. My remake is for this card. I tell you what, my remake is way better. I hated the card in it's former life! I posted it anyway and everyone was so kind with their comments! I know they were really thinkin.... OMGosh WHAT was she thinking! LOL! Thank you dear friends! Ok, back to my card! My card base is always artichoke layered with whisper white and dp from a matt stack. The focal image is from lovely as a tree. I colored my tree with SU markers with the thumping technique. I changed almost everything about the other card except for the image I used! Well I gotta scoot. My MIL is having a procedure done today..... please keep her in your prayers!

Hugs
Patti

13 comments:

Debbie Henderson said...

Oh I just love that stamp set! Great color combinations.

Artchick said...

Nice work Patti! Looks very pretty....

Selene Kempton said...

Stunning! I love the scallop circles.

craftieodmae said...

this is so pretty! Love the sketch, and the scalloped circles put it over the moon!

Dori Shelton said...

Very pretty! Love the way you colored the tree.

loz said...

Georgeous card Patti. Love the colours..Loz

Anonymous said...

How pretty, I love the image so much! Beautiful papers too!

Lori said...

I really like how you colored that tree! The dp looks great.

Anonymous said...

oh this is gorgeous Patti, green is one of my favorite colors next to black and cream....lol

Love what you did with this card creation

savvy teaching tips said...

wow - simply beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Selma said...

This is beautiful Patti. That is one of my favorite tree stamps.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely! Thanks for playing1 :)

Amy said...

Really pretty!