Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SSCC 7


Good Morning!

I have to say the crud finally caught me :(
My face hurts...... I usually only get sick about once a year so let's hope this is gone soon! It's really just a face cold.... every bit of it is in my face, except for the part that's running out of my face! LOL! Enough whining....

My card today is for the challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ. The challenge is to make a card showing the earth rejoicing. Blooming flowers, trees bursting with fruit....... I love flowers, you can see the Lord in every petal.
My card base is melon mambo, layered with whisper white and razzelberry lemonade. I colored the flowers from Of the Earth with SU markers. My sentiment is from Heard from the Heart.

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU

13 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The pink is so sweet and girly! Love the layout of this card, Patti!

Selma said...

Patti I really like the colors you used on this card. It just makes everything "pop". Hope you are feeling better soon. Did you get snow over there?

craftieodmae said...

Snow, someone tell Selma she shouldn't be talking dirty LOL. Your card is beautiful!!I really love the sentiment!!

Candace said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for playing in our challenge at SSCC! I hope you feel better! :)

Theresa's Studio said...

This a lovely card. I love the tulips...they do like they are rejoicing. Feel better soon.

Pamela said...

Love this! Great card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

pink is perfect for this month!!! your card works so perfectly for the challenge!

Hope you feel better very quickly!!! take some nyQuil and go to bed!!

redwasher1 said...

Patti your card card is just lovely and I hope you are better soon!!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! It is so pretty as well as your blog design, too.

Thanks for stopping by this week at SSCC.

Lori said...

This is sooo pretty, and captures the SSCC7 very well!

Kristine said...

Hi Patti! This is sooo PRETTY! :) Love your flowers and colors and everything! Great job on the challenge and thank you so much for playing along! xXx

Terri said...

This is very pretty, Patti...Hope you are feeling better soon....

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gosh, Patti, I hope you feel better by now! Your card is so pretty. I love those sweet flowers and colors. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!