Tuesday, September 1, 2009

STVTC 28


Good Morning!

I hope this post finds everyone well! My family is gone and everything is back to normal! I really enjoyed their visit! My daughter has a new love and I think he's a keeper! I made this shaker card for them! They had so much fun with it!
My card base is real red layered with whisper white and candy lane dp. The image is stamped from Love you Much. My little hearts were punched with the 3 heart punch from SU.

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU, Nestabilities

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your card is just gorgeous!!! She will love it. May she find the love and happiness that will stay with her forever! If she is anything like you, she is a very special person!

Victoria said...

your cards are always so beautiful, I love visiting your blog Patti.

This card is so sweet, how nice to give to your daughter - just because

Victoria
x

Carolyn King said...

akkkk...that is so cute! love the heart shakers!!!

redwasher1 said...

Patti this is sooo cute! Great idea wish I had thought of it.

Lori said...

Awww, how sweet! Love how you used the hearts as shakers, Patti!

Sharri said...

Patti, this is adorable!! I love the hearts in the shaker!

CraftieConnie said...

THis is cute, and what a wonderful idea to use the hearts! You rock Patti!