Saturday, September 26, 2009

C4C4 - STVPF 32


Welllllllll Good Afternoon!

It seems my mojo has made a come back! Woot Woot! My card is for two challenges..... The sketch is for Crazy 4 Challenges and the other challenge is for Potluck Friday on Stamp TV. Potluck Friday is to make a card with a favorite piece of clothing you just can't live without! Well I don't know about you but the older I get the more clothes I need! Mostly to cover up my ever changing menopausal body! Seriously..... Anyhoo the piece of clothing I used on this card is the shoes and the hat! I love a good old pair of shoes and baseball cap. No baseball cap here, but it is a hat! Hee! Hee! My card base is dusty durango layered with whisper white and another piece of embossed dusty durango . The focal image is Nellie from Art Impressions. This was really fun to make.... I LOVE the elderly and enjoy the humor Art Impressions has put into their images! Well that's it for today!

May the good Lord knock your socks off today with a ton of blessings!
Patti

Recipe: SU, Art Impressions

18 comments:

Victoria said...

she's got a very contented look on her face!

Great card

Victoria
x

StampOwl said...

super cute card

Betty J Schaub said...

just darling!!!
I'm giving away some blog candy, won't you please come play along to win some blog candy?

http://zacksnanaat.blogspot.com

craftieodmae said...

she is cute as can be and your coloring is awesome!!

Selma said...

Very, very cute Patti. Love those images.

redwasher1 said...

Patti this is so sweet! Your coloring is fantastic!

Davi said...

Patti, this card is just way to cute! I love those barefeet and the wonderful colors. GREAT job!! smiles

Carol L said...

Ah, this unique card is just charming! I love how you covered her back with a smaller picture of her smiling face! Genius idea!!

Sharri said...

Patti, OMGosh! I love this! The layout is great and your coloring is superb!

Silli said...

Patty, your card is so sweet, I love the cute image... Happy sunday! Silke

Terri said...

I wonder what the old gal is dreaming about?!?! Very nice....

Theresa's Studio said...

Great images. Great layout. It's all great!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun, awesome job.

Lori said...

Great card! How cool that you show the full body back and upper body front!!

Andrea M said...

What a great card! Wonderful job :)

Deb said...

She is just darling Patti! Beautiful colouring too!! :-)

Payne Holler Cards said...

super super cutie pie! love it! your mojo was workin...Ohhhhh Mama!

Vicki G said...

Very Pretty Patti! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Vicki