Tuesday, August 18, 2009

STVCC 26


Well Good Morning All!

Did I mention I am having a blast with my new set A year of flowers? My card today is for the color challenge at Stamp TV . The colors are black, white and green. I used always artichoke, basic black and whisper white! I don't know if there are lilies that are always artichoke in color, but I decided it was a hybrid! LOL! I cased this card of Harriet Skelly's.

Mojo Monday has a sketch everyday this week to celebrate their 100th sketch! What fun! Almost more than my little heart can take! Hee! Hee!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Su, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Whisper White

6 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Great Card love the bow!

craftieodmae said...

well you are coming up with some awesome cards using this stamp set! You go girl!

Kym Weber said...

Beautiful Patti! You are definitely having a blast with these flowers. Awesome job!

Lori said...

I'm rotfl! I have a green lilly that I was going to use for the challenge! Mine is more of a glorious green. I can really see the ribbon on this one and it is beautiful!!

CraftieConnie said...

Beautiful and elegant! Boy you sure are on a roll Patti! Great work up here!

Payne Holler Cards said...

cracked me up!!! yep I have some of those green beautiful weeds ....oops..flowers myself

love your card,,,Linda