Friday, July 24, 2009

SCS 238



Good Morning!

I hope everyone's day is going to be a bright and cheery one! Looks like we will have another hot one! I'm not complaining mind you, our summers are way to short..
My card today is for the SCS sketch challenge. I'm not sure I like it so much.... Ever have one of those cards? Seems everything I do has Rich Razzelberry on it lately! LOL! This card starts with an Old Olive card base, layered with Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry ,the DP is from Cottage Walls. The images are stamped from a hostess level 3 set called Flower Lines. I think it's the Old Olive I don't like! Should have been Always Artichoke !! :(

Have a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU,Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry,Whisper White, Cottage Wall, Flower Lines,

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

This is so pretty! Love the sentiment!