Sunday, July 26, 2009

Herb Expressions




Good Morning!

I am a little late posting today! I usually do my post the evening before and set it to post the next morning. Well my DH was home last night and I totally spaced it! It wasn't until just a few minutes ago I realized I didn't post!! LOL!

Well onto my card..... This card was made with the new set Herb Expressions. I inked my main image with markers, the rest is pretty straight forward! The card itself was pretty simple! It went together in just a few minutes!

I'm off to spend the day in my studio! I need more creations for the next week. I haven't had any time at all this past week to stamp. I'm starting to have withdrawals!
Have a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Su, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Dp Autumn Traditions. Punches used are: oval and scalloped oval. Nestabilities.

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful card. I love the flower image.