Thursday, July 23, 2009

Razzelberry Case


Good Morning All!

Hope everyone is enjoying the heat! It was 101 here today. Way to hot for me. It's supposed to get even hotter through the weekend! OMGosh!!

Linda at Payne Holler Cards is giving away some blog candy on the 27 th. Make sure to check out her blog it's awesome!

My card today is a case! I found my inspiration card here on splitcoasters. Mostly I used the layout ,I changed the colors up a bit! I love how it turned out. There is no stamping on this card! LOL!! The card itself was pretty simple! Pretty much cut and paste!

Have a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU Rich Razzelberry, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey Wisteria , eyelet border, oval, scalloped oval punches.

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my gosh! no stampin and this is sooooo cute! got to get my hands on that paper LOL
Linda

Patti MacLeith said...

I love your cards! Thanks for commenting on my blog so we can be blog buddies. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Your blog is lookin' good!

CraftieConnie said...

Great work Patti,I just started mine about a month ago, and so did Olga. We are having a hoot. I just can't keep up with her! Yours looks great!

Priscilla said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog candy at the Midnight Madness blog. I love your wallpaper on your blog :) I would be thrilled if you found the time to come play with us at our sketch challenges. I really like this card and think you could rock the sketches we have. Thanks again and good luck :)
Priscilla
MMDT